Special room rate - Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui is located in the heart of the Kowloon business and entertainment district. With direct access to the MTR subway stations in Tsim Sha Tsui, the hotel features 381 guestrooms, three restaurants and one bar, outdoor pool, fitness centre, business centre, concierge desk plus meeting and conference facilities.
Regency Club, boasting spectacular views of Hong Kong, offers exclusive accommodation and a lounge where guests can enjoy daily complimentary continental buffet breakfast, coffee/ tea service, evening cocktails, complimentary use of meeting room in the lounge for one hour per day and more.
Hyatt Regency offers you a special room rate starting from HK$1,600 (plus 10% service charge). Please see the room rate as listed below. Look no further, book now!
* How to enjoy the special room rate?
Terms and Conditions
||Contact Reservations Office via the following contact channels.
Please click "online booking" icon above and input 63528 in the section of "Group/Corporate #" to reserve the best available rate
Note: All room reservations must be guaranteed by credit card with cardholder’s name, card number and expiry date when placing the booking.
||Present your Federation’s Membership card upon check-in for identification.
Corporate rates apply strictly to member of Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide. Otherwise, the prevailing rate of the day will be applied if valid proof is not available.
- Full payment is required prior to guest’s departure.
- A certain number of rooms will be allocated daily for corporate accounts. Once this allocation has been filled, rooms and corporate rates are subject to availability and the prevailing rate of the day.
- Any no show, amendments or cancellations of bookings within 24 hours of arrival date, will result in one night room charge plus 10% service charge. The fee will be posted to the form of guarantee accordingly.
- Corporate rates apply strictly to member of Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide. Membership card must be presented upon check in for identification; the prevailing rate of the day will be applied if valid proof is not available.
- The agreed corporate room rates are offered to individual transient bookings only and are not applicable to groups of ten (10) rooms or above, for which rates will be negotiated independently.